Wednesday, October 14, 2009
here we go again...
I've now reached my 4th term at Kaplan University! Very exciting to know that I've come this far in what seems such a short amount of time. I look forward to blogging and working with everyone this term. I'm already thinking of a subject for the final project. Does anyone have any ideas yet??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Hollie,
ReplyDeleteI havent even gotten past the first part of the unit, as I just got my access to the class last night.
In the last comp class I had I did a paper on medical Marijuana, and the class before that I did a paper on What Sea Turtles and Viagra have in common. So I am thinking it might be something off the wall like that again this term since this will be my 5th term.
What career goal are you following with Kaplan?
Sherry
Hi Sherry..
ReplyDeleteNice meeting you :) I'm shooting for my Associates in Health Science for Medical Assistant. Something I've always wanted is a career in healthcare, and I'm finally able to achieve that goal so it's very exciting for me. Your paper about What Sea Turtles and Viagra Have In Common sounds quite interesting. I haven't chosen a topic either, but I'm throwing around a few ideas. Good luck!
Hollie
Hi Hollie,
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling about finally being able to go back to school. I'm thinking that I should do a paper along the lines of the turtles but I will have to find something that holds a little more information in deepth then that quicky paper did. I'm glad that you commented back its nice to be able to chat back and forth like this with everyone.
Sherry W.